Custom Trainings – You may need a training tailored to a specific topic or audience. We will work with you to produce and deliver a training that meets your specific needs.
Lunch and Learns – We offer lunch and learns on a variety of topics suitable for the workplace, chambers of commerce, and community events. We can also work with you to develop a custom program.
Community Prevention Programs – We offer six community prevention programs. These programs provide prevention education to parents and teens at schools, sports organizations, church groups, and other community venues. These programs are also available for businesses to offer as a benefit to their employees. Each program is approximately one hour long and can be presented as a stand alone, or as part of a series. As noted, some programs are recommended solely for the parents, some are recommended for both the parents and the teens.
- Understanding and discussing risk factors for addiction (parents and teens)
- Building drug resistance and resilience in your teen (two sessions, one hour each)
Part 1: Parenting skills (just parents)
Part 2: Family communication (parents and teens)
- Current trends in teen drug use (just parents)
- Recognizing and addressing the signs of drug use (just parents)
- The neuroscience of teens and the effects of drug use (parents and teens)
Contact us for more information on the programs we offer.